StickBattle StickBattle

Nicely done

It entertained me enough to cause me to watch it 3 times. Oh, and the shiny red button was a grand idea.

~End of the World~ ~End of the World~

Great Animation

Really top notch animation, and the fact that you put so much time into the background of thing to make this look really good is spectacular.

Don't Eat the Choco Bunny Don't Eat the Choco Bunny

haha

just because the main character slept in his clothes from the day before.
HAHAHAHA that gave me quite a chuckle.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yea but hey man dont tell him I told ye

Avoidance Ball 2 Avoidance Ball 2

Level 14 Got me

Well, that was an entertaining game, even though it was kind of annoying it made you feel really super special when you reached the end of each level. I couldn't conquer level 14, I decided to give up before I started to throw things around the room.

BOom It! BOom It!

Good

I liked it, kept me entertained for about 20 seconds. Definantly worth expanding. :3

Seriously though, the game was pretty good, not too great, it seemed a lot more just random clicking than actually strategy but it's a good concept and with some clever work could be really good.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Haha

It's frogger. Communism style!

Ph - Sly (branch & Scott Rmx) Ph - Sly (branch & Scott Rmx)

Non-Ear Sex Review

Really awesome clean yet funky piece of choonage you've got here, sounds like something Klass would do. It got me 8 inches...bobbing my head back and forth 8 inches that is.

Iyaz - Replay (BS CM) Iyaz - Replay (BS CM)

Awesome: A synonym for you

You told me to enjoy.

I followed the instructions : )

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

Absolutely Incredible

This comes from a guy that listens to a ton of 8bit music from many different artists (not just on Newgrounds). This is amazing. One of the best 8bit pieces I've ever heard. Full of energy and it doesn't get annoying. Incredible really.